The Perfect Pack For Your Health

tonn...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2008, 3:25:31 PM9/8/08
check this out

http://www.lordstech.com/

The Perfect Pack For Your Health
Live your life fully! Feel great from the inside out!

If you can't think of one day this week when you:

got enough of all 22 essential vitamins and minerals
ate 5 to 9 servings of fruit and vegetables
ate 2 or more servings of ocean fish

... you're not alone. These simple steps can have a major impact on
our long-term health. When we can't or don't eat the way we should,
this is a perfect way to give our bodies additional nutrients it
needs. The Perfect Pack Boxed Set includes a 30-day supply of these 3
supplements: Nutrilite® Double X®, Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables,
and Ocean Essentials® Balanced Health.