adidas products offers from China adidas products wholesale,adidas ...from www.nikekickcoo.com

poll...@hotmail.com

Oct 19, 2007, 4:16:37 PM10/19/07
Dear sir or madam,
we accept paypal We are the one of the biggest suppliers in China for
shoes and
clothing our website:1.http://www.nikekickcoo.com MSN&E-
We Wholesale Nike Sneakers,Jordan,adidas,puma.bape nike air force 1s
Sneakers
Wholesale Handbags Sneakers,Wholesale Purses,Wholesale Sandals,nike
air dunks,Nike shox,
Nike Air max tn plus,Nike air max Nike air rift.we can offer you with
high quality products at a competitive price.
elcome to vist our website http://www.nikekickcoo.com
mail:linda...@hotmail.com and linda...@yahoo.com &We sell all
kinds of brand shoes,as belows,
&Nike:Shox(TN,TL,NZ,oz,R3,R4,Turbo,Ride)//max James(1-4)//Dunk//
Kobe//
Jordan(1-22)//Airforce1//&Adidas:TMC//Coloradidas//Goodyear&Puma///
Gucci///Prade///Timberland///Bapestar/// &&We also sell brand
clothes,
we sell many kinds of clothes,as below: bape,
bbc,arfuldodger,coogi,LRG ,evisu,lacoste,polo,adhardy.LRG,abercrombie,replay ,seven,citizenso,humanity,antik,rock&republic..... ..
all of our products are with Original box, card, label, No matter
where you are in the world, you can order all these goods in very
minimum quantity and receive it very and fast and safety. Pls feel
free to contact us.
E-mail:linda...@hotmail.com
yahoo massege:linda...@yahoo.com.cn
hongfeng trade co,.ltd www.nikekickcoo.com