GENUINE COUPLE SEEK YOUR HELP NOW

PinderA

Nov 8, 2008, 9:53:57 AM11/8/08
Seeking Help
We have just purchased our Dream property in France where we intend to
set up a luxury boarding kennels, However i have just been made
redundant in the UK and have now run out of funds to complete the
project.

My Request is to see if there are any charitable people or business
from the group that could help my wife and i to realise our dream. (We
are Alan and Jane,)

Our dream was to be realised in the Loire Valley France,
We have done our research which proves there is more than enough
business for our Boarding Kennels business.

If sponsors can be found we would consider part of the kennels for the
rescue of animals. Something which is sadly lacking in France.

If you are an individual, vetinary or Drug business this could be your
opportunity to test products which are to be used for animal welfare,
all tested under your terms and conditions, and for sale throughout
the world, alternatively you may just care.

Would all potential sponsors please send details and how they would
like to help us become the flagship Boarding kennels and rescue centre
in France.

There is a Prize for the sponsor who donates the most money.

Please pay any amounts from £1.00 upwards to my pay-pal account

ALANF...@BTOPENWORLD.COM

Al Bundy

Nov 8, 2008, 8:26:16 PM11/8/08

If such kennels are lacking in France, maybe there is no market for
them.
It's a fine story Mr. Jackass. Sorry, the check is not in the mail.