help needed for Young woman victim of hit and run accident on saturday november 17,2007

silver...@hotmail.com

Nov 24, 2007, 5:23:39 PM11/24/07
A 30year old woman Mariah Donald who until a week ago was under
contract as a teacher in Cotonou, Benin to underprivledged children
who made less than 24 k dollars a year was struck down by a hit and
run driver as she was crossing the street in Cotonou, Benin. The can
ran the red light and speed away. She was just at the travel agent to
leave the country to come back to The United States. She has no
medical insurance and was taken to Nigera to the Jordan Hospital and
Materinty Home. The hospital would not preform the sugery without a
deposit which I have put up the deposit but they said that they will
not release Mariah until the entire bill is paid. I am tapped out
after the deposit and am trying to raise money for her. If you can
picture your self in this situation and can have compassion for
another human being then the address of the Hospital is
8 APATA Street- Sholmoulu,Lagos, Nigeria. the phone number there is
234-1-764-6165 with what ever international code your country has. It
is 011 in the US.
Just a dollar or what you can afford will help. It has been a week and
she has had the surgery yesterday(Friday) she is in a full body cast,
she had both arms and legs broken and her waist fractured along with
multiple cuts. She has not awaken since the accident. Please show that
part of the world that there is compassion for your fellow human on
this side of the world. The Doctor there in charge is DR. Clint O
Kuffour. Please give if you can if not at least say a prayer for this
young woman. Thank you and may God Bless you.

Mike

Al Bundy

Nov 24, 2007, 7:39:22 PM11/24/07

Al Bundy

Nov 24, 2007, 7:45:00 PM11/24/07
On Nov 24, 5:23 pm, silverados...@hotmail.com wrote:

Now that's a fine story Mr. Jackass, except some of it doesn't check
out.
I'm going with the prayer and God Bless you too, Mike.

larry

Nov 24, 2007, 9:53:41 PM11/24/07
Al Bundy wrote:

> On Nov 24, 5:23 pm, silverados...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>>A 30year old woman Mariah Donald who until a week ago was under

> Now that's a fine story Mr. Jackass, except some of it doesn't check

> out.
> I'm going with the prayer and God Bless you too, Mike.

It was on the dfw forsale ng, but was a "texas contractor"
trying to get business so he could help this poor soul.
(same email addy)

-larry / dallas

Don K

Nov 24, 2007, 10:18:01 PM11/24/07
"larry" <no...@home.com> wrote in message

I suggest he contact Mr. Howgul Bul Arhu, the accountant with the Nigerian National
Petroleum Corporation or one of his associates, who are often in dire need of transferring
large sums of money from over-invoiced contracts.

Don

Don Klipstein

Nov 24, 2007, 10:34:57 PM11/24/07

Usene...@the-domain-in.sig

Nov 25, 2007, 12:03:22 AM11/25/07
I have great sympathy for your plight. But, since I have no
money either, perhaps you should ask one of these people:

http://www.MinistryOfPrivacy.com/nigerian-419/

They are all just as sincere as you, except that they are
actually offering large sums of money. And they are right there
in Nigeria, like you. They may even be sitting in the same
net.cafe, or hanging out with the other "yahoo-boys." So I bet
you could work out a good deal.

Hope this helps...

In article <d1ef1f62-923f-4412-99ca-
f4c8c5...@d4g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
silver...@hotmail.com says...

--
Get Credit Where Credit Is Due
http://www.cardreport.com/

Allan Parkington

Nov 25, 2007, 7:46:03 AM11/25/07

<silver...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>A 30year old woman Mariah Donald who until a week ago was under
> contract as a teacher in Cotonou, Benin to underprivledged children

Surely a prayer would be of more benefit? I'm sure God wouldn't want her to
lose her place in heaven by being as crass as giving money?