Re: is this really fair?

So_...@yahoo.com

Dec 30, 2007, 2:15:12 PM12/30/07
On Dec 30, 8:05 am, Shawn Hirn <s...@comcast.net> wrote:
> In article <n7edn3h4akltdlkbv1mq1tv05dnvb8c...@4ax.com>,
>  Scott in SoCal <scottenazt...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 11:56:55 -0800 (PST), Harry K
> > <turnkey4...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > >You apparently missed the "insufficient evidence" bit.  It happens all
> > >the time, even in outright murders by violence.  If the PA doesn't
> > >have a reasonable chance to prove the case, he won't prosecute.
>
> > Brandy rear-ends another car on the freeway, forcing it into several
> > other cars and killing the driver. Just how much more evidence does he
> > need to get a conviction?
>
> Gross negligence. Accidents are not a criminal issue if there is no DUI
> or other criminal violation involved.

Troll Shame Him...
why do you not see it that way if careless smoking caused a fire?
Now an accident is an accident and someone died...
There seems to be a double standard there.

OP' s reaseach before you talk to this troll.
see links
http://tinyurl.com/yuzruw
http://tinyurl.com/2ow4mm

This asshole knows everything...
or just lies that he does.
'xcept respect.

Ply the boots if you find him in here.

If you don't like it...
So Boya

Al Bundy

Dec 30, 2007, 4:56:41 PM12/30/07
On Dec 30, 2:15 pm, So_B...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Dec 30, 8:05 am, Shawn Hirn <s...@comcast.net> wrote:
>

> > In article <n7edn3h4akltdlkbv1mq1tv05dnvb8c...@4ax.com>,
> > Scott in SoCal <scottenazt...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Brandy rear-ends another car on the freeway, forcing it into several
> > > other cars and killing the driver. Just how much more evidence does he
> > > need to get a conviction?
>
> > Gross negligence. Accidents are not a criminal issue if there is no DUI
> > or other criminal violation involved.
>
> Troll Shame Him...
> why do you not see it that way if careless smoking caused a fire?
> Now an accident is an accident and someone died...
> There seems to be a double standard there.
>
> OP' s reaseach before you talk to this troll.
> see linkshttp://tinyurl.com/yuzruwhttp://tinyurl.com/2ow4mm

> This asshole knows everything...
> or just lies that he does.
> 'xcept respect.
>
> Ply the boots if you find him in here.
>
> If you don't like it...
> So Boya

So you got a bug up your ass. Who the hell else cares?

So_...@yahoo.com

Dec 31, 2007, 8:43:15 AM12/31/07
> So you got a bug up your ass. Who the hell else cares?- Hide quoted text -

With 817 post to the cheapskates division you must be a
real friend of the fiend.

Bundy

http://tinyurl.com/2o95d8

Boya
http://tinyurl.com/36opq9

Hirn
http://tinyurl.com/2kdgqg

As you can see..If you spend a little time in the
records this anti social person Hirn, need the boots
plied to em.

As I have many friends and fam in Mi,
I'd like to have your help stomp this out.

Which list do you choose Bundy?

Shawn Hirn

Dec 31, 2007, 9:58:38 AM12/31/07
In article
<c841d205-74ec-461b...@n20g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>,
So_...@yahoo.com wrote:

> On Dec 30, 8:05 am, Shawn Hirn <s...@comcast.net> wrote:
> > In article <n7edn3h4akltdlkbv1mq1tv05dnvb8c...@4ax.com>,
> >  Scott in SoCal <scottenazt...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Brandy rear-ends another car on the freeway, forcing it into several
> > > other cars and killing the driver. Just how much more evidence does he
> > > need to get a conviction?
> >
> > Gross negligence. Accidents are not a criminal issue if there is no DUI
> > or other criminal violation involved.
>

> Troll Shame Him...
> why do you not see it that way if careless smoking caused a fire?
> Now an accident is an accident and someone died...
> There seems to be a double standard there.

Where did I say anything about accusing the person in this story of
criminal conduct? I agree that accidents happen all the time and locking
up someone because of an accident is foolish, especially when that
person became a corpse due to the accident.

So_...@yahoo.com

Dec 31, 2007, 11:09:26 AM12/31/07
On Dec 31, 9:58 am, Shawn Hirn <s...@comcast.net> wrote:
> In article
> <c841d205-74ec-461b-acc1-197b33c1d...@n20g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>,
> person became a corpse due to the accident.- Hide quoted text -

Troll Shame Him..
My post involved more than in this story,
You play dumbo all the time to cover your ass.
Here's what you post don't play dumb.

accidential fires
smoker can't have accidents?
They should be arrested...huh

http://tinyurl.com/yukaez

http://tinyurl.com/2f8vv6

You ever had an accident??
http://tinyurl.com/ysp7dj

You' ve had so many I going to have to put
in a watch alert to clue.

Your Insurance should be 16K per yr.
Otherwise any company insuring you
has an elevated risk factor.
Guarenteed to lose money.

Just like the smokers health insurance rates.. Eh?

Even at 16 k 1 good lawsuit for 500K
(the avg today ) would break the bank.

Me 1 minor fender bender 20 yrs.
total damage 350.00

Nobody has that many accidents that is
not criminal. Yet you troll to tout.

So Boya

sr. robert, nizo and others that want to
rid us of the troll...
e me it works....Just what the header says.

let's get a letter together and get comcast
a UDP for this guy.

Maybe we can do all 4 trolls

Huge Wad Of Spit

Dec 31, 2007, 11:56:07 AM12/31/07
Nice job, BOYA

Are you really sure????

http://tinyurl.com/ypfrfa
http://tinyurl.com/3bjh65

These are better indicators...of the truth
More hypocricy

Open Your Mouth Shame Him
(:>[0} <========= Pahauuktouui
Nah Swaller.....