Where did RodSpeed go?

KarlMarx_MiddleClass_Ipod_HipHop

Dec 30, 2007, 11:15:32 AM12/30/07
Come on, it is almost the new year. You could not have gone to the
coast for holiday yet.

William Souden

Dec 30, 2007, 12:30:14 PM12/30/07
Holiday depression. Even if he had family friends and co-workers
welfare boy could not afford to buy them gifts and no one wants their
holiday ruined by the presence of an ignorant blowhard.

Bernardo Gui

Dec 30, 2007, 2:29:06 PM12/30/07

Well, since all of the threads with Rod's name in them are started by
Rod himself, I'd say that you are the rascal, or perhaps his
girlfriend.

Bernardo

KarlMarx_MiddleClass_Ipod_HipHop

Dec 31, 2007, 12:21:59 AM12/31/07
On Dec 30, 2:29 pm, Bernardo Gui <waile2...@mypacks.net> wrote:
> Well, since all of the threads with Rod's name in them are started by
> Rod himself, I'd say that you are the rascal, or perhaps his
> girlfriend.
>
> Bernardo

Rod is missing. I am calling that Simon dude from 'Frasier' .