Harry Potter - Friend or Foe of Christians?

the...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2007, 12:22:13 AM9/12/07
Harry Potter - Friend or Foe of Christians?

The Illumined heart Orthodox Radio Program (http://ancientfaith.com/
podcasts/illuminedheart/ ) interviews, John Granger, a noted Harry
Potter expert - www.HogwartsProfessor.com. Mr. Granger has traveled
about the country speaking about these books, his predictions since
they were being written, and their place in the canon of English
Literature.

Click bellow to listen
http://audio.ancientfaithradio.com/illuminedheart/IH-SpcEd_JnGranger_090907.mp3

Anthony Matonak

Sep 12, 2007, 1:49:41 AM9/12/07
the...@gmail.com wrote:
> Harry Potter - Friend or Foe of Christians?

Perhaps a more interesting question...
"Christians, Friend or Foe of Harry Potter?"

Anthony

Rod Speed

Sep 12, 2007, 1:50:12 AM9/12/07
the...@gmail.com wrote:

> Harry Potter - Friend or Foe of Christians?

Who cares ? Kids like the books, thats all that matters.

Usene...@the-domain-in.sig

Sep 12, 2007, 2:02:47 AM9/12/07
In article
<1189570933.7...@19g2000hsx.googlegroups.com>,
the...@gmail.com says...

> Harry Potter - Friend or Foe of Christians?
>
> The Illumined heart Orthodox Radio Program (http://ancientfaith.com/
> podcasts/illuminedheart/ ) interviews, John Granger, a noted Harry
> Potter expert - www.HogwartsProfessor.com. Mr. Granger has traveled
> about the country speaking about these books, his predictions since
> they were being written, and their place in the canon of English
> Literature.

Wow... That is a really modern and kewl academic credential...
"Harry Potter Expert."

I am feeling such awe and admiration. My only direct Harry
Potter exposure was from the local supermarket having one of
those movies playing on their small display of cheap DVD players
and TVs.

But, somehow, I must be culturally impoverished, or something.
Since I never felt any urge to delve any deeper into that
profound piece of English Literature.

--
Earn Money With Your Web Site
http://www.WebSponsorZone.Net

Tockk

Sep 13, 2007, 9:21:26 PM9/13/07

"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> the...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> Harry Potter - Friend or Foe of Christians?
>
> Who cares ? Kids like the books, thats all that matters.

I like 'em, too.
The plots aren't solid, but they're good enough for light reading . . .

Rod Speed

Sep 13, 2007, 11:15:28 PM9/13/07
Tockk <to...@sbcglobal.net> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> the...@gmail.com wrote

>>> Harry Potter - Friend or Foe of Christians?

>> Who cares ? Kids like the books, thats all that matters.

> I like 'em, too.

What matters is whether kids like them. If others like them too, thats a bonus.

Dawn

Sep 14, 2007, 1:05:52 PM9/14/07

I like them too.
Dawn, who has the last one on her wish list for xmas. :)