Ebay limits who can view your listing now?

OhioGuy

Jul 3, 2008, 8:05:31 AM7/3/08
I just logged into my Ebay account, and saw an ad "UK for 5c", implying
that now you can pay extra so that people who aren't in the USA will see
your listing.

Is this for real?

I've always thought that listings could be searched by anyone across the
globe. Now they are saying that is something we have to pay extra for?

OhioGuy

Jul 3, 2008, 8:05:25 AM7/3/08

Meghan Noecker

Jul 3, 2008, 7:23:11 AM7/3/08

People in the UK can look at the American ads. But that there is also
a UK listing section (and European, etc). Just like Amazon.com has a
seperate website for the UK version. Paying the extra fee would simply
get your ad posted in that section as well. If you aren't looking to
sell your stuff overseas, then it wouldn't be worth it. If you have
something that you think would sell well there, it might be worth a
shot.