Inspectors Say Nearly 1 in 5 Chinese Products Substandard

Wilson

Jul 5, 2007, 12:38:48 AM7/5/07
If the Bush/Cheney cartel have it their way, the American market will be
flooded with Chinese products. This is the price we'll pay for China turning
a blind eye to Bushes shenanigans

http://voanews.com/english/2007-07-04-voa15.cfm

Inspectors Say Nearly 1 in 5 Chinese Products Substandard

Chinese government inspectors report that nearly one-fifth of the products
they examined this year were substandard. The report follows months of
increasing publicity over tainted foods and unsafe products made in China
and sold both domestically and overseas.

--
" Never give a sucker an even break"
- W.C. Fields

Rod Speed

Jul 5, 2007, 3:11:31 AM7/5/07
Wilson <wil...@universal.com> wrote:

> If the Bush/Cheney cartel have it their way,

You wouldnt know what a cartel was if it bit you on your lard arse.

> the American market will be flooded with Chinese products.

Nothing to do with Bush or Cheney.

> This is the price we'll pay for China turning a blind eye to Bushes shenanigans

Nothing to do with Bush or Cheney.

> http://voanews.com/english/2007-07-04-voa15.cfm

> Inspectors Say Nearly 1 in 5 Chinese Products Substandard

Hardly the end of civilisation as we know it, child.

> Chinese government inspectors report that nearly one-fifth of the
> products they examined this year were substandard. The report follows months of increasing
> publicity over tainted foods and unsafe products made in China and sold both domestically and
> overseas.

Do the decent thing and set fire to yourself in 'protest' or sumfin, child.

John Baker

Jul 5, 2007, 3:51:12 AM7/5/07

Piss off.

Rod Speed