Change of adress

Stormin Mormon

Apr 1, 2008, 6:27:37 PM4/1/08
My friends, it has been a bad year. My van broke down. Several friends have
left me. I was in love, but it didn't work out. The trailer needed repairs.
My computer finally failed, after so many years of use. The credit card
people are calling me, all hours of the day. It's getting hard to answer the
phone, they are so persistent. My inflamed colon has been getting worse, and
the doctors say I have to go on a rice and broth diet, no more American
food. My home teachers havn't been over here, in ages. Even my close friends
don't have time for me any more. A long term depression isn't responding
to therapy, or strong psychiatric chemicals. I'm really at my wits end.

Anyhow, I've decided that a change of lifestyle is in order. I'm going to
sell all that I own, and join a monestary in Tibet. As that part of the
world has no cell phone service, and no internet. I will miss it for a
while. But, there are over 5,000 monks there. I'll have to learn a new
language, of course. Shave my head (not that will be much change). They
allow telephone calls and letters one day of the year.

My mailing lists, well, I'll have to find someone else to moderate and take
over the lists. The link below will give you the web page for the monestary.
(How out of place; a monestary with a web page! The web page was, of course,
not set up by the monestary.) I have no ill will, or hard feelings to
anyone. Just can't take it any more.

http://tinyurl.com/yqp2x9

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Gary Heston

Apr 1, 2008, 8:43:24 PM4/1/08
In article <47f2b6ec$2$1080$4c36...@roadrunner.com>,
Stormin Mormon <cayoung61**spamblock##@hotmail.com> wrote:
[ ... ]

>Anyhow, I've decided that a change of lifestyle is in order. I'm going to
>sell all that I own, and join a monestary in Tibet. As that part of the
>world has no cell phone service, and no internet. I will miss it for a
>while. But, there are over 5,000 monks there. I'll have to learn a new
>language, of course. Shave my head (not that will be much change). They
>allow telephone calls and letters one day of the year.
[ ... ]

You might want to check the international news reports regarding the
current political situation in Tibet before you buy any airplane tickets.
Not exactly safe, especially for monks.

There are plenty of monasteries and abbeys in the US; one is in central
Alabama, for example:

http://www.stbernardabbey.com/

Cell coverage and Internet access don't matter if you don't use it.

Gary

--
Gary Heston ghe...@hiwaay.net http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/
"The lurking figure of Charles Darwin was observed fleeing the

catalpa

Apr 1, 2008, 9:43:23 PM4/1/08

"Stormin Mormon" <cayoung61**spamblock##@hotmail.com> wrote in message

You forgot to say that your sewer backed up, all your pipes froze, your dog
died and that deer have eaten all your shrubs.

Dawn

Apr 1, 2008, 10:08:18 PM4/1/08
On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 18:27:37 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
<cayoung61**spamblock##@hotmail.com> wrote:

> http://tinyurl.com/yqp2x9

Thanks for the laugh.
Dawn, thinking that laughing is good for us.

hchi...@hotmail.com

Apr 1, 2008, 11:44:27 PM4/1/08
On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 18:27:37 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
<cayoung61**spamblock##@hotmail.com> wrote:

You do realize that Rod Speed is really Rimpoche Rod and that his
monks are required to use gmail?

> http://tinyurl.com/yqp2x9

Stormin Mormon

Apr 2, 2008, 2:57:13 PM4/2/08
And my cat put poison in the fish tank, and at the floating fish.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"catalpa" <cat...@entertab.org> wrote in message