Printable Grocery Coupons - Mommy Savers

xik...@yahoo.com.tw

Feb 16, 2008, 11:18:47 PM2/16/08
Are Mommies shopping smarter with online coupons and printable grocery
coupons?

Some of us search endlessly for bargains online and easy ways to save
money while some of us are content with just a small discount or deal.

Whether we are shopping online for clothes, auto parts, gifts,
electronics, or computers, We all share one thing in common, we all
want a great bargain, or some sort of reasonable discount.

We all know that discount coupons are great ways to save money, and IM
sure all the mommies out there can agree with me.

10 years ago many of us would wait for those Sunday newspapers,
catalogs or magazines in order to clip some discount coupons, I call
them coupon mommy savers because 90% of consumers who use coupons are
mommies. (lol)

Today mommies are shopping smarter, with the Internet the old days of
clipping coupons are soon fading away, they are noticing that there
are great coupon savings online.

There are also great online coupon sites that spend their entire days
searching for printable grocery coupons and online coupon codes, they
provide consumers with a list of free discount coupons that are very
much appreciated, however you must take precautions.

Here are some online coupon shopping safety tips for beginners:

1) Stay away from online coupon sites that ask you for your personal
information in order for you to print your discount coupon , You will
get 100s of spam emails for every discount

http://www.dontplayplay.com/html/Bothsexes/20061002/46920.html