-►Welfare babies, greasy diners and other tidbits

Emerson Wainwright

Feb 20, 2008, 11:38:13 AM2/20/08
-►Welfare babies, greasy diners and other tidbits

Yes it's Emerson and yes I'm back to express my opinions on several
hot topics germane to the here and now. First, nigs on welfare.
Because these women can't seem to understand the concept of using
birth control and because they appear all too eager to spread their
legs for any Tom, Dick or Demetrius, our government is left footing
the bill for the resulting future car thieves. A solution? Cut off all
benefits after 1 year. Educate the ones who want it so they can find a
real job and above all, keep up with current affairs in our nation's
welfare program. There is no shortage of liberal ass polyps in suits
out there lobbying for even more rights for these lazy sloths.

Next up, greasy diners. I've eaten at my fair share of them while out
on the road and for the most part, they offer a pretty good selection
of Americana food however it was my recent misfortune to run across a
diner named "Juanito's", a former 1950's shotgun style home converted
into a Mexican diner. "I'll take the enchilada special" sez I to my
clearly brain dead waiter. What the heck. I'll try it and see how they
are. Bad move. Within 30 minutes of ingestion, I found myself cutting
high- pitched farts with a serious side affect. They were wet ones. I
was given a most unwelcome squishy reminder of my meal when I rose
from my booth to pay the little mongrel behind the counter and walk
out to my car. I nigger rigged a man kotex out of kleenex and pushed
it between my ass cheeks to sop up the remnants of those brown blasts.
The moral of the story? Be ready for gastric distress when trying out
someplace new, especially if the owners don't have a green-card.

I said it, you read it and I remain....

Emerson Wainwright