Cheese

Marsha

Jul 10, 2008, 9:15:59 PM7/10/08
Refrigerate or not?

Marsha/Ohio

hchi...@hotmail.com

Jul 10, 2008, 11:21:50 PM7/10/08
On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 21:15:59 -0400, Marsha <m...@xeb.net> wrote:

>Refrigerate or not?
>
>Marsha/Ohio

Refrigerate soft, cool hard.

Hard cheese will continue to cure and get sharper at cool temps. Soft
cheese will just mold or droop.

AllEmailDeletedImmediately

Jul 11, 2008, 9:00:24 AM7/11/08

"Marsha" <m...@xeb.net> wrote in message news:g56c8f$g62$1...@news.datemas.de...
> Refrigerate or not?
>
> Marsha/Ohio

refr raw cheese. i'd say you can leave out pasteurized cheese if you're
gonna use it
soon. i think it will mold.

"I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that His justice
cannot sleep forever."--Thomas Jefferson

"Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide
everything." -- Josef V. Stalin

www.myspace.com/bodybuildinggranny

heavy on the country music. if you don't like country, scroll down for
some surprises.