Re: blake murphy's mugshot (was:Drinking booze ....)

Bobo Bonobo®

Oct 24, 2007, 7:21:30 AM10/24/07
On Oct 23, 3:07 pm, "Dee Dee" <deedo...@shentel.net> wrote:
> "blake murphy" <blak...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> > as a matter of fact, i use the cheap stuff - suave daily clarifying
> > shampoo and suave naturals creme rinse. i do put a spoonful of olive
> > oil in my alpo, though.
>
> > your pal,
> > blake
>
> You're spending way too much. I don't bother with buying shampoo; I just
> use my bath soap; if it's good enough for my body, it's good enough for the
> hair growing out of it.

You're kidding, right?

> Dee Dee

--Bryan

Rod Speed

Oct 24, 2007, 2:38:50 PM10/24/07
Bobo Bonobo® <CLAS...@BRICK.NET> wrote

> Dee Dee <deedo...@shentel.net> wrote
>> blake murphy <blak...@verizon.net> wrote

>>> as a matter of fact, i use the cheap stuff - suave daily clarifying
>>> shampoo and suave naturals creme rinse. i do put a spoonful of
>>> olive oil in my alpo, though.

>> You're spending way too much. I don't bother with buying

>> shampoo; I just use my bath soap; if it's good enough for
>> my body, it's good enough for the hair growing out of it.

> You're kidding, right?

Nope, works fine.

William Souden

Oct 24, 2007, 3:09:25 PM10/24/07
Rod Speed wrote:
> Bobo BonoboŽ <CLAS...@BRICK.NET> wrote
With no job or social life Rod can be very frugal when it comes to
personal grooming.

Siskuwihane

Oct 24, 2007, 6:05:08 PM10/24/07
On Oct 24, 3:09 pm, William Souden <sou...@nospam.com> wrote:
> Rod Speed wrote:
> > Bobo Bonobo® <CLASS...@BRICK.NET> wrote
> personal grooming.- Hide quoted text -

And relationships with the opposite sex.