FA: Gemstone jewelry, Bali silver jewelry & mermaid art, LOW PRICES!

Jewelry by Yael

Jun 13, 2008, 3:14:32 PM6/13/08
Hello, I have over eBay 30 auctions that are ending tonight.
Absolutely beautiful gemstone
jewelry, mermaid art, Bali silver jewelry (Harmony balls) & MORE. A
lot of
auctions starting at just $9.99! Visit:
http://stores.ebay.com/Orions-Online-Fleamarket_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm
There is definitely something for everyone! I also have about 200
other auctions that are in progress so please take some time to visit
my other items that I have for sale. For additional savings you can
take advantage of my combined shipping policy.
Thank you!