For those sick of living frugally

lucy ford

Apr 5, 2008, 11:20:47 PM4/5/08
I came across this site, for anyone interested in breaking into the
oil and gas field. this isnt a scam, I signed up and checked it out
and at the very least theres a ton of awesome information about the
oil history. This is an international job listing database that is
free to register. ALOT of these jobs are very high paying, so I know
that when Ive been feeling sick of living frugally and my finances
have strained, i try to find other sources of income. Check it out...
http://groups.google.com/group/oiloffshoremarine those interested
should join. I think this group is going to build pretty quickly.

You can also join the career group i started today, Im going to post a
ton of job h unting tools and resume help and stuff like that. message
me if you have questions or if you want to suggest a topic.
http://groups.google.com/group/help-with-your-career

Thanks everyone!!

Oh, also, i want to write an article on living frugally does any one
have any specific topic suggestions?