free.uk.diy.home,misc.consumers.frugal-living,misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair

1 view

john westmore

Jul 9, 2008, 7:58:23 AM7/9/08
I want to store some papers and some books in the house roof space and also
the garden shed. Being in the U.K. both places can get a bit damp.

So I thought I would wrap well in a plastic bag to keep out the damp, and
then put aluminium cooking foil around them (i'm told this would stop mice
chewing into it).

Are their any other things I might usefully do. Thanks for any advice.