www.1st-clothing.com Sell Gucci Shoes,Prada shoes,Cheap chanel Handbag & Ugg boots,A&F Jacket,Evisu Jeans,Bape T-shirts and Hoodies.

cloth...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2008, 12:59:39 PM2/23/08
Welcome to be in 1ST-Clothing.com(KingSan CO.,LTD) is the world's
largest supplier of famous brand's goods.
We are one of the leading company that wholesales and retail brand
products.
1)Brand Shoes:Nike Shox,AirMax,AirJordan,nike air force one,nike
dunk,nike kobe,nike james,Nike sandle shoes and other brand shoes inc
Bape,Adidas,Puma,Gucci, Timberland Prada,Lv,4us,Richmond,Ice
cream,Diesel,Chanel D&G,DSQUARED,etc.
2)Brand boots:ugg boots,chanel boots,dior boots,lv boots,AF1 boots.
3)Jeans of Diesel,Rock&Republic,Seven,red monkey,Evisu,lee,D&G,True
religion,bape,antik, jack
jeans,armani,kepasa,apple,bbc,levi's,guess,cocobongo,only,replay,on
line,MNG,von dutch and cocolulu.
4)Brand
clothes:Polo,evisu,lacoste,burberry,boss,Tommy,BBC,Bape,Gucci,D&G,A&F
jacket,and sell juicy coats
5)brand handbag with LV,
juicy,Chanel,Gucci,Fendi,Chole,hermes,Dior,coach,balenciaga.
we also sell world brand watches and caps and ipod nano.
All our products are in best quality with lowest price.
welcome to contact with us.
http://www.1st-clothing.com
MSN:first-c...@hotmail.com
Email:first-c...@yahoo.com.cn