Get USB boom mic headset over analog?

m...@privacy.net

Feb 14, 2008, 4:17:29 PM2/14/08
I'm looking for a good boom mic headset to use with
either a desktop or laptop for such things as Skype,
chat, and even voice recognition software such as
Dragon Dictate.

Should one get a USB based model over the standard
analog model?

Rod Speed

Feb 14, 2008, 8:42:36 PM2/14/08
m...@privacy.net wrote:

I did for that, and havent had any regrets.

Havent tried it with voice recognition tho.

m...@privacy.net

Feb 15, 2008, 11:42:30 AM2/15/08
"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ok well Plantronics is having a blow out on some of
their analog models. found this on slickdeals.net

http://www.plantronics.com/clearance/en_US/catalog/display_category_type.jhtml?id=cat6100035

m...@privacy.net

Feb 15, 2008, 11:42:46 AM2/15/08
"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Should one get a USB based model over the standard analog model?
>
>I did for that, and havent had any regrets.

What brand/model did you get Rod?