Cheap Chopard Happy Sport Diamond Moon/Stars Steel Mini Ladies Watch 27/8893 Wholesale, Replicas, Fake

sale...@aaa-replica-watch.com

Apr 4, 2008, 10:54:10 PM4/4/08
Cheap Chopard Happy Sport Diamond Moon/Stars Steel Mini Ladies Watch
27/8893 Wholesale, Replicas, Fake

Chopard Happy Sport Diamond Moon/Stars Steel Mini Ladies Watch 27/8893
Link : http://www.watches-replicas.com/Chopard-278893MST-2140.html

To Wholesale the cheapest Chopard Happy Sport Diamond Moon/Stars Steel
Mini Ladies Watch 27/8893 in toppest Replica . www.watches-replicas.com
helps you to save money! Chopard-278893MST , Chopard Happy Sport
Diamond Moon/Stars Steel Mini Ladies Watch 27/8893 , Replias , Cheap ,
Fake , imitation , Chopard Watches

Chopard Happy Sport Diamond Moon/Stars Steel Mini Ladies Watch 27/8893
Information :

Brand : Chopard Watches (http://www.watches-replicas.com/
chopard-watches.html )
Gender : Ladies
Code : Chopard-278893MST
Item Variations : 27/8893
Case Material : Stainless Steel
Case Diameter : 22.5mm
Case Thickness : Mini
Dial Color : White
Bezel : Fixed
Movement : Quartz
Crystal : Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Clasp : Stainless Steel
Water Resistant : 30m/100ft

Stainless steel case and bracelet. White dial with 3 floating diamond
stars and 1 floating diamond moon. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
Hidden deployment clasp. Sapphire cabochon crown. 4 sapphire cabochon
lugs. Case diameter 22.5mm. Case thickness 8mm. Quartz movement. Water
resistant at 30 meters (100 feet). Chopard Happy Sport Diamond Moon/
Stars Steel Mini Ladies Watch 27/8893

Chopard Happy Sport Diamond Moon/Stars Steel Mini Ladies Watch 27/8893
is new brand replica, join thousands of satisfied customers and buy
your Chopard Watches with total satisfaction. A Watches-Replicas.COM
30 Day Money Back Guarantee is included with every Chopard Watches
Replica Series for secure, risk-free online shopping. Watches-
Replicas.COM does not charge sales tax for the Fake Chopard Happy
Sport Diamond Moon/Stars Steel Mini Ladies Watch 27/8893.

All of our replica watches are shipped via EMS to worldwide. Normally
it takes 3days to prepare the fake watch you ordered and 5-10days to
transmit depending on the different destination.We pay for the free
shipping cost for total quantity over 20 pcs. The EMS tracking NO.
will be sent by email when an order is shipped from our warehouse. No
more other charges from watch-replicas.com such as the tax. If you
have any other questions please check our other pages or feel free to
email us by whol...@watches-replicas.com.

The Same Chopard Watches Series :

Chopard Pink Happy Sport Diamond Steel Pink Mother-of-pearl Ladies
Watch 27/8250-23 :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Chopard-278250-23PINK-5S-2141.html

Chopard Happy Sport Diamond Steel Black Ladies Watch 27/8238-23 :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Chopard-27-8238-23-2142.html

Chopard Happy Sport Diamond Steel Ladies Watch 27/8418-23 :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Chopard-278418-23-WHITE-2143.html

Chopard Happy Sport Diamond Steel Mother-of-pearl Pink Ladies watch
27/8937-23 :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Chopard-278937-23-Pink-2144.html

Chopard Happy Sport Diamond Steel Blue Unisex Watch 27/8325-23 Bu :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Chopard-27-8325-23-BU-2145.html

Chopard Happy Sport Diamond Steel Black Ladies Watch 27/8892-23 :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Chopard-278892-23-WHT-2146.html

Chopard Happy Sport Diamond Steel Blue Ladies Watch 27/8892-23 :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Chopard-27-8892-23-BU-2147.html

Chopard Happy Sport Oval Diamond Steel Mother-of-pearl Black Ladies
watch 27/8937-23 :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Chopard-278937-23-2148.html

Chopard Happy Sport Diamond Moon/Stars Steel Ladies Watch
27/8236-23 :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Chopard-278236-23MST-2149.html

Chopard Happy Sport Diamond Moon/Stars Steel Mother-of-pearl Ladies
Watch 27/8250-23 :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Chopard-278250-23WH-M-S-2150.html

Cheap Chopard Happy Sport Diamond Moon/Stars Steel Mini Ladies Watch
27/8893 Wholesale, Replicas, Fake

wholes...@watches-replicas.com

Apr 6, 2008, 2:15:41 AM4/6/08