Wholesale Bapesta Shoes, LV Shoes&Handbag, Hoody, Jeans, Coat , Lacoste Trainers, Gucci T-shirts&Jacket, Apple Phone, MP4

globwho...@126.com

Dec 7, 2007, 1:24:14 PM12/7/07
★★★★★★★★
www.globwholesale.com
This is glob wholesale Trading Co. LTD., which is united by lots of
footwear manufacturers in China. We deal with brand shoes like Nike,
Adidas, Puma, gucci,prada,lacoste,Timberland boots, etc. We have
especially Nikes like Air Jordan,Shox (Nz Oz R3 R4 R5 Turbo), AirMax
(ITD TN 90 95 97 2003 2004 2005 180 360), Airforceone,James, Dunk,and
other products: bape, prada,Gucci shoes, jeans,handbag,
lacoste,polo,bape jacket and so on. We can supply mixed colours and
sizes as you like. Drop shipping can be done also. Normally we need 24
working hours to process your order after receipt of payment. You can
expect to receive the shoes in around 5-7days. Buyers please feel free
to Browse our website:http://www.globwholesale.com
Email:globwh...@yahoo.com.cn
We are waiting for you. Best regards