FREE 3 days/ 2 nights travel certificates

Free-Travel-Man

Aug 12, 2007, 8:16:05 PM8/12/07
Hi, wanted to remind you about our free travel 3 days & 2 nights
certificates that you can try.

http://www.increasebusinesssales.com/index.html

You can also buy 100 or more of our 3 days & 2 nights and have your
name or company name printed on the certificate as well as a contact
number.

100 certificates cost is $1.25 each and the print with your name is
free.

http://www.increasebusinesssales.com/order.php

George Grapman

Aug 12, 2007, 8:38:59 PM8/12/07
Free-Travel-Man wrote:
> Hi, wanted to remind you about our free travel 3 days & 2 nights
> certificates that you can try.
>
> http://www.increasebusinesssales.com/index.html
>

> You can also buy 100 or more of our 3 days & 2 nights and have your
> name or company name printed on the certificate as well as a contact
> number.
>

> 100 certificates cost is $1.25 each and the print with your name is
> free.

They want your credit card. The address on the site is a PO Box and
calling the number gets a generic message that the customers voice mail
box has not been set up.