this has helped me to live frugal between jobs

william...@gmail.com

May 12, 2008, 4:21:54 PM5/12/08
I change jobs a lot a a c-level executive and being frugal is always
good between jobs when I'm out of works for a few months at a time.
Between my current job at Actuant and my last job I was out of work
for almost a year (though I was actively looking). Being frugal is the
way to go to help you through the lows.

Bill Axline

billa...@aol.com
bill....@actuant.com

Al Bundy

May 12, 2008, 4:45:23 PM5/12/08
> billaxl...@aol.com
> bill.axl...@actuant.com

Bill, when you are "out of works for a few months at a time" and this
last time for a year, are you not really a part time employee?
Being frugal is the way to go at all times so you don't have any lows.

Rod Speed

May 12, 2008, 4:57:24 PM5/12/08
Al Bundy <MSfo...@mcpmail.com> wrote
> william.axl...@gmail.com wrote

>> I change jobs a lot a a c-level executive and being frugal is always
>> good between jobs when I'm out of works for a few months at a time.
>> Between my current job at Actuant and my last job I was out of work
>> for almost a year (though I was actively looking). Being frugal is
>> the way to go to help you through the lows.

>> billaxl...@aol.com
>> bill.axl...@actuant.com

> Bill, when you are "out of works for a few months at a time" and
> this last time for a year, are you not really a part time employee?

> Being frugal is the way to go at all times so you don't have any lows.

Not necessarily, particularly if you earn well when working.

William Souden

May 12, 2008, 6:03:42 PM5/12/08
What would you know about earning well or working?

Rod Speed

May 12, 2008, 6:36:12 PM5/12/08
William Souden <sou...@nospam.com> wrote

More than any stupid race track bum.

William Souden

May 12, 2008, 6:46:16 PM5/12/08
Did you see the Derby,welfare boy? Did the attendees look like bums?
What would you know about high end jobs? They require education,
communication ability,social skills and patience, all lacking with you.
I share a season table at the turf club with three other people, a
stock broker,a college professor and restaurant owner. They will be
surprised to learn they are bums.
Ever been to a track? I doubt it.

William Souden
sales fool/ race track bum

Rod Speed

May 12, 2008, 7:19:55 PM5/12/08
Some stupid completely unemployable race track bum claiming to be
William Souden <sou...@nospam.com> wrote just the juvenile
shit you'd expect from a completely unemployable race track bum.

William Souden

May 12, 2008, 7:31:41 PM5/12/08
Unable to refute what I posted welfare boy resorts to bot#1.
Bot #2 is the flushing routine.

Seerialmom

May 12, 2008, 7:38:39 PM5/12/08
> billaxl...@aol.com
> bill.axl...@actuant.com

So what you're saying is you live below your means. In other words,
you're a "YAWN"? ;)

Rod Speed

May 12, 2008, 8:04:11 PM5/12/08
Some stupid completely unemployable race track bum claiming to be
William Souden <sou...@nospam.com> wrote just the juvenile shit
you'd expect from a stupid completely unemployable race track bum.

Cheapo Groovo

May 13, 2008, 3:08:11 PM5/13/08
In article <68rp9mF...@mid.individual.net>, rod.sp...@gmail.com
says...
Watch "the story of stuff" to see why frugality is a quality all should
strive for

http://www.cheapogroovo.com

Rod Speed

May 13, 2008, 4:31:13 PM5/13/08
Cheapo Groovo <cc...@nospam.com> wrote
> Rod Speed rod.sp...@gmail.com wrote

>> Al Bundy <MSfo...@mcpmail.com> wrote
>>> william.axl...@gmail.com wrote

>>> Bill, when you are "out of works for a few months at a time" and
>>> this last time for a year, are you not really a part time employee?

>>> Being frugal is the way to go at all times so you don't have any lows.

>> Not necessarily, particularly if you earn well when working.

> Watch "the story of stuff" to see why frugality is a quality all should strive for

No thanks. That makes absolutely no sense for the highest earners to bother with.