Great Depression talk

TwoAllBeefPatties

Jul 15, 2007, 8:41:08 PM7/15/07

Rod Speed

Jul 15, 2007, 11:14:58 PM7/15/07
TwoAllBeefPatties <kwo...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> http://thehousingbubbleblog.com/?p=3101

Just the usual crap from fools that havent even noticed
that we have worked out how to avoid full depressions now.

TwoAllBeefPatties

Jul 21, 2007, 11:28:49 AM7/21/07

OK, and you know that because....?

Rod Speed

Jul 21, 2007, 2:56:50 PM7/21/07
TwoAllBeefPatties <kwo...@hotmail.com> wrote

>>> http://thehousingbubbleblog.com/?p=3101

We havent seen one since 29. There were lots of them in the century before that.

When thats combined with the deliberate adjustment of interest rates
by the various reserve banks in all modern first world countrys, its clear
that that approach does avoid full depressions now in the first world.