RodSpeed, you listen to House of Pain?

KarlMarx_MiddleClass_Ipod_HipHop

Dec 29, 2007, 12:21:00 PM12/29/07
Just discovered this rap group. They are interesting with their accent
in meter prose of rap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZZADbubu0Y

If the world could just promote more of this type of music and shear
human potential, maybe we could grow flowers in the desert and avoid
conflagration of bad netiquette.

KarlMarx_MiddleClass_Ipod_HipHop

Dec 29, 2007, 12:26:23 PM12/29/07
Oh too much, I need some relief from youtube. Too much comedy on it
and to think that RodSpeed is experiencing the beginning of summer.
Was that whole Pangea thing true? Australia shares geology with the
Americas?

KarlMarx_MiddleClass_Ipod_HipHop

Dec 29, 2007, 12:38:03 PM12/29/07
Another one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpV5InLw52U

Roddy, you guys have some Aussie version of CSI like here in the USA?
We have Miami CSI which is actually simple enough to follow along with
that I am not surprise it is a hit. All you need is cool dialog, good
looking actors and some good camera and video techniques and you can
reinvent the wheel perpetually. I think in the year 2076 there will be
a media series about internet bloggers and how they survived a comet
because they were in their folks' basement typing away while their Hot
pockets caught fire above in the fridge.