Wooden Chairs

1 view

AndyTao

Jun 25, 2008, 7:42:40 AM6/25/08
Sofas, sleepers, lounge chairs, commercial poolside furniture, bamboo,
wooden and metal chairs, and more. We specialize in supplying
furniture for hotels, cafes and restaurants.
http://www.ogogo123sina.cn/

turtlelover

Jun 25, 2008, 11:12:27 AM6/25/08
AndyTao wrote:
<snip>

> http://www.<<snippitysnip>>.cn/

No thanks. The shipping cost from China is the deal breaker. Not very frugal.

Al Bundy

Jun 25, 2008, 6:01:56 PM6/25/08

turtlelover wrote:
> AndyTao wrote:
> <snip>

> No thanks. The shipping cost from China is the deal breaker. Not very frugal.

That light colored hard wood they make stuff with is very nice. The
trouble is that many of the designs are under-engineered and break.
They don't understand how tough Americans and especially American kids
can be on furniture. I save the larger pieces from the cast offs of
others. It makes great repairs and toys.
I would not buy anything shipped directly from China. They are
shipping us some wasps here in the midwest to help fight the emerald
ash borer that has nearly killed off all the ash trees. We can still
get aluminum baseball bats though-from China.

Rod Speed

Jun 25, 2008, 6:13:20 PM6/25/08
Al Bundy <MSfo...@mcpmail.com> wrote
> turtlelover wrote
>> AndyTao wrote

>> No thanks. The shipping cost from China is the deal breaker. Not very frugal.

> That light colored hard wood they make stuff with is very nice.
> The trouble is that many of the designs are under-engineered
> and break. They don't understand how tough Americans and
> especially American kids can be on furniture.

Or they dont realise what hippos most of them are.