Antidepressants and Violence

AllEmailDeletedImmediately

Jan 3, 2008, 9:50:31 AM1/3/08

Bert Hyman

Jan 3, 2008, 10:02:35 AM1/3/08
der...@hotmail.com (AllEmailDeletedImmediately) wrote in
news:XC6fj.2401$Je6.1836@trnddc01:

> http://articles.mercola.com

Is an osteopath really the best person to go to for this sort of
information?

--
Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN | be...@iphouse.com

Just A User

Jan 3, 2008, 10:04:54 AM1/3/08
Bert Hyman wrote:
> der...@hotmail.com (AllEmailDeletedImmediately) wrote in
>
>> http://articles.mercola.com
>
> Is an osteopath really the best person to go to for this sort of
> information?

Perhaps one should seek the advise of a psycho-path.

AllEmailDeletedImmediately

Jan 3, 2008, 10:09:01 AM1/3/08

"Bert Hyman" <be...@iphouse.com> wrote in message

> der...@hotmail.com (AllEmailDeletedImmediately) wrote in
>
>> http://articles.mercola.com
>
> Is an osteopath really the best person to go to for this sort of
> information?

why not? they're full fledged doctors, just like an md. just a different
approach. they have prescription and hospital privileges and do surgery.

Goomba38

Jan 3, 2008, 10:57:39 AM1/3/08
Bert Hyman wrote:
> der...@hotmail.com (AllEmailDeletedImmediately) wrote in
>
>> http://articles.mercola.com
>
> Is an osteopath really the best person to go to for this sort of
> information?

Osteopaths are excellent doctors and surgeons.
Perhaps you're thinking of chiropractors or something....?

George Grapman

Jan 3, 2008, 11:20:02 AM1/3/08

Chiropractors are also excellent providers. The first time I saw mine
instead of taking x-rays he listened to me . He told me that because I
spend so much time on the phone I should use a headset. That went a long
way to alleviating some neck pain. I also had some back problems. Our
sessions have gone from every three weeks,to for weeks,to six weeks and
now every two months. Near the end of that period I might feel mild
discomfort but that is gone after a 15 minute session.

George

Jan 3, 2008, 11:34:43 AM1/3/08
Bert Hyman wrote:
> der...@hotmail.com (AllEmailDeletedImmediately) wrote in
>
>> http://articles.mercola.com
>
> Is an osteopath really the best person to go to for this sort of
> information?

It can be. Some MDs have simply become an agent of the drug companies.
To be fair a lot of people demand a magical quick fix pill that will fix
everything. D.O.s are legitimate licensed doctors and have more of a
whole body approach and try to identify and fix the problem and not just
write a script.

George Grapman

Jan 3, 2008, 11:54:03 AM1/3/08

One of the prescription drug problems is that so many of them run ads
aimed at the general public rather than doctors. People see an ad for a
drug that promises to remedy (insert name of problem) and people with
that problem insist that their doctor write a scrip for that drug.

AllEmailDeletedImmediately

Jan 3, 2008, 1:04:16 PM1/3/08

"George" <geo...@nospam.invalid> wrote in message

but not all. many/most? are just like mds. you have to find one who is
different.

nos...@sbcglobal.invalid.net

Jan 3, 2008, 1:16:14 PM1/3/08
"AllEmailDeletedImmediately" <der...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:As9fj.4435$nN5.1741@trndny04...

Mercola is different. His advice on cow's milk is spot on and
rarely heard in the U.S. (thanks "Milk Advisory Board"):

http://www.mercola.com/article/milk/no_milk.htm