Surveillance Investigation & Infidelity

4Front

Feb 4, 2008, 9:30:17 PM2/4/08
to michelle.4fron...@gmail.com
4Front Investigations provides this information to assist and educate
those who may find themselves in a position of needing a private
investigator. There is a difference in spam and informative
information which we provide our clients.

SURVEILLANCE INVESTIGATION

In domestic cases such as suspected Infidelity or determining
someone's true employer or an employment issue for example,
Surveillance Investigation can be very beneficial in these situations.
Surveillance Investigation involves the discreet monitoring of persons
activities in total, to fully document their activities with Video
Tape and still photographs to establish evidence such as being
unfaithful or where they are working and the nature and hours of their
work.
It's very difficult for a person to dispute their activities when date
and time stamped videotape and photographs clearly depict where they
were, what they were doing and with whom!

WWW.4FRONTINVESTIGATIONS.COM
OFFICES NATIONWIDE & ABROAD TO SERVE OUR CLIENTS!
888-248-4004 TOLL FREE
4FRONTINVE...@GMAIL.COM