IS THE BIBLE GOD'S WORDS!!!

laelahae...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2007, 8:02:55 PM8/5/07
IS THE BIBLE GOD'S WORDS!!!

In RSV Bible see the sixth paragraph of the preface (for example only
you can complete reading and discovering by yourself):

YET THE KING JAMES VERSION HAS GRAVE DEFECTS. By the middle of the
nineteenth century, the development of Biblical studies and the
discovery of many manuscripts more ancient than those upon which the
King James Version was based made it manifest that THESE DEFECTS ARE
SO MANY AND SO SERIUOSE to call for revision of the English
translation.

Complete the preface you will find it in your book. So, I can ask you:
IS THE BIBLE GOD'S WORDS!!!!?

Peace and Blessing..

hchi...@hotmail.com

Aug 5, 2007, 9:06:52 PM8/5/07
On Sun, 05 Aug 2007 17:02:55 -0700, laelahae...@gmail.com wrote:

>THESE DEFECTS ARE
>SO MANY AND SO SERIUOSE to call for revision of the English
>translation.

Really? I am austounddded.

Shawn Hirn

Aug 5, 2007, 9:42:14 PM8/5/07
In article <1186358575.9...@l70g2000hse.googlegroups.com>,

laelahae...@gmail.com wrote:

> Complete the preface you will find it in your book. So, I can ask you:
> IS THE BIBLE GOD'S WORDS!!!!?

Being an atheist, I don't have to answer that question. All I have to do
is to continue doubting until someone provides undeniable proof that the
Bible is God's word.