1 in 25,000 People are Jewish, and 7 in 10 Billionaires...

LOVE Europe HATE the EU

Oct 25, 2008, 6:40:38 AM10/25/08
http://www.iamthewitness.com/audio/Daryl.Bradford.Smith/CII.2008.10.24.Fri.1of2.Smith.mp3

http://www.iamthewitness.com/audio/Daryl.Bradford.Smith/CII.2008.10.24.Fri.2of2.Smith.mp3

http://www.iamthewitness.com

While this list may never be complete, it will cover most of the
Jewish names one is likely to encounter in everyday Western life.
Unlike many gentile names, there is such a thing as a 'Jewish name.'
Many Jewish persons can be recognized as being Jewish by their surname
[last name], although not always--some Jews are adopted, or their
forebears changed the family surname, or their surname simply does not
appear Jewish.

Here are the most common Jewish names likely to be encountered:

-Names ending in "-berg" (Goldberg, Weinberg, etc.)

-Names ending in "-man" (Goldman, Lightman, etc.)

-Names ending in "-stein" (Einstein, Perlstein, etc.)

-Names that sound "precious" (Gold, Silver, Diamond, Ruby (Rubenstein)
etc.)

-Names ending in "-ler" (Adler, Midler, etc.)

-Names ending in "-ner" (Asner, Lardner, etc.)

-Names ending in "-lin" (Gitlin, Sheindlin, etc.)

-Names ending in "-band" (Miliband, Goldband, etc.)

-Names ending in "-witz" (Horowitz, Rabinowitz, etc.) or "-
itz" (Kravitz, etc.)

-Names ending in "-baum" (Teitelbaum, Metzenbaum, etc.)

-Names ending in "-off" (Chartoff, Berkhoff, etc.)

-Names ending in "-nik" (Resnik, Mitnik, etc.)

-Names ending in "-thal" (Blumenthal, Rosenthal, etc.)

-Names ending in "-ling" (Spelling, Sperling, etc.)

-Names ending in "-sky" (Barshefsky, Linsky, etc.)

-Names ending in "-farb" (Himmelfarb, Goldfarb, etc.)

-Names ending in "-feld" (Seinfeld, Rosenfeld, etc.)

-Names ending in "-stone" (Wellstone, Firestone, etc.)

-Some, but certainly not all, names ending in "-son" (Abelson,
Josephson, etc.)

-Surnames that sound "Biblical," e.g., David, Joseph, Abram or
Abraham, Moses, Benjamin, Isaac, etc.

Some other common Jewish names:

-Miller
-Davis
-Ross
-Lewis
-Roth
-Morris
-Davidson
-Green
-Wolf
-Newman
-Gross
-Harris
-Sherman
-Myers
-Mayer
-Jacobs
-Aaron
-Michael
-Hirsch
-Raphael
-Tobias
-Levy
-Brand
-Cohen
-Kaplan
-Weiss
-Nathan
-Leo
-Levine
-Simon
-Levin
-Samuel
-Falk
-Wise
-Gottfried
-Gottlieb
-Mann
-Mathis
-May
-Mars
-Marx
-Marks
-Saul
-Gould
-Fink
-Loeb
-Loew
-Rubin
-Stern
-Shapiro
-Klein
-Cohn
-Singer
-Frank
-Schwartz
-Rich
-Kahn
-Kramer

Lubow

Oct 25, 2008, 12:03:45 PM10/25/08
If I were you, I would stop the hatemongering and stick with the winners.

"LOVE Europe HATE the EU" <zzzxtyry...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

Paul Hyett

Oct 25, 2008, 1:15:30 PM10/25/08
On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 at 03:40:38, LOVE Europe HATE the EU
<zzzxtyry...@googlemail.com> wrote in alt.politics.british :

>While this list may never be complete, it will cover most of the
>Jewish names one is likely to encounter in everyday Western life.
>Unlike many gentile names, there is such a thing as a 'Jewish name.'
>Many Jewish persons can be recognized as being Jewish by their surname
>[last name], although not always--some Jews are adopted, or their
>forebears changed the family surname, or their surname simply does not
>appear Jewish.
>
>Here are the most common Jewish names likely to be encountered:

<Snip>

>Some other common Jewish names:

<Snip>

All I can say is - yeah, so what? Everybody has a name.
--
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham

Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds

Oct 25, 2008, 8:04:56 PM10/25/08
LOVE Europe HATE the EU <zzzxtyry...@googlemail.com> wrote in

> http://www.iamthewitness.com/audio/Daryl.Bradford.Smith/CII.2008.10.24.F
> i.1of2.Smith.mp3
>
> http://www.iamthewitness.com/audio/Daryl.Bradford.Smith/CII.2008.10.24.F
> i.2of2.Smith.mp3

> http://www.iamthewitness.com
>
> While this list may never be complete, it will cover most of the
> Jewish names one is likely to encounter in everyday Western life.
> Unlike many gentile names, there is such a thing as a 'Jewish name.'
> Many Jewish persons can be recognized as being Jewish by their surname
> [last name], although not always--some Jews are adopted, or their
> forebears changed the family surname, or their surname simply does not
> appear Jewish.
>
> Here are the most common Jewish names likely to be encountered:
>
> -Names ending in "-berg" (Goldberg, Weinberg, etc.)
>
> -Names ending in "-man" (Goldman, Lightman, etc.)
>
> -Names ending in "-stein" (Einstein, Perlstein, etc.)
>
> -Names that sound "precious" (Gold, Silver, Diamond, Ruby (Rubenstein)
> etc.)
>
> -Names ending in "-ler" (Adler, Midler, etc.)

So hitler and himmler were Jewish as well as being Gay?

> -Names ending in "-ner" (Asner, Lardner, etc.)
>
> -Names ending in "-lin" (Gitlin, Sheindlin, etc.)
>
> -Names ending in "-band" (Miliband, Goldband, etc.)
>
> -Names ending in "-witz" (Horowitz, Rabinowitz, etc.) or "-
> itz" (Kravitz, etc.)
>
> -Names ending in "-baum" (Teitelbaum, Metzenbaum, etc.)
>
> -Names ending in "-off" (Chartoff, Berkhoff, etc.)
>
> -Names ending in "-nik" (Resnik, Mitnik, etc.)
>
> -Names ending in "-thal" (Blumenthal, Rosenthal, etc.)
>
> -Names ending in "-ling" (Spelling, Sperling, etc.)
>
> -Names ending in "-sky" (Barshefsky, Linsky, etc.)
>
> -Names ending in "-farb" (Himmelfarb, Goldfarb, etc.)
>
> -Names ending in "-feld" (Seinfeld, Rosenfeld, etc.)
>
> -Names ending in "-stone" (Wellstone, Firestone, etc.)
>
> -Some, but certainly not all, names ending in "-son" (Abelson,
> Josephson, etc.)
>
> -Surnames that sound "Biblical," e.g., David, Joseph, Abram or
> Abraham, Moses, Benjamin, Isaac, etc.

Benjamin Franklin, Abraham Lincoln?

You forgot names that end in "yey"

Steve Daniels

Oct 25, 2008, 8:13:26 PM10/25/08
On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 03:40:38 -0700 (PDT), against all advice,
something compelled LOVE Europe HATE the EU
<zzzxtyry...@googlemail.com>, to say:

> While this list may never be complete, it will cover most of the
> Jewish names one is likely to encounter in everyday Western life.

Who gives a shit?
--

"The ABS system can not overcome the laws of physics."

Audi Owner's Manual

count 2

Oct 27, 2008, 4:52:12 PM10/27/08
It goes back to the bible where Christians were not allowed to lend
money.