Supply Nike jordan, AF1 shoes and Bape shoes at low price

frei...@gmail.com

Feb 29, 2008, 8:23:00 PM2/29/08
Welcome to our site: www.freightcn.com ,We are a leading company that
wholesales brand SHOES and T_shirts/JACKET/JEANS/BAGS.mainly
wholesales:Air jordan,Dunk,Nike shox,Air max,Air force one,Adidas,
Puma, Gucci, Prada,Bape,Timberland,shoes and brand jeans and brand
jacket and brand T-shirts,LV GUCCI Dags MP4 etc
All products are top quality with original packing.And we can offer
all COLORS and all SIZE. Our prices are for wholesale.So our price is
very reasonable.If you want to order more newer products,Any question
please feel free
http://www.freightcn.com is a website professional wholesaler of the
Nike sport shoes in china. Our main
products including: NIKEAIRMAXTN/
95/97/2003/2004/2005/2006/180/360,Shox:TL/R4/R3/NZ/OZ/BMW/
Turbo,JORDAN,DUNK and
some other brands of PUMA, TIMBERLAND, PRADA, ADIDAS.. Etc.As we
supply great A quality shoes only . All the
shoes from us are authentic quality & original box. With good service,
hard working & reasonable price . We get a
big market in Europe and North American. We thank you for your
attention and wish to have a long time business
relationships with all customers from all over the world.
Welcome to our website to obtain more information!Thank you!
WEBSITE:
http://www.freightcn.com/product_show5.asp?m_menu2=Women%20New%20Jordan
http://www.freightcn.com/product_show5.asp?m_menu2=Jordan%203
http://www.freightcn.com/product_show5.asp?m_menu2=Man%20Shox%20OZ