PING Real Bev

Marsha

Mar 4, 2008, 8:22:46 PM3/4/08
You were asking about memory foam mattresses a while back, and I replied
that I loved mine, but they do tend to hold body heat. If you haven't
purchased anything yet, my sister was looking for a new set and one of
the salesman told her that, because of this common complaint, some of
the newer memory foam mattresses have small holes drilled through them
to draw heat away from your body. I have no idea if it's true, but you
may want to check that out. I really love my air bed with the memory
foam top and will never go back to springs.

Marsha

The Real Bev

Mar 4, 2008, 8:55:14 PM3/4/08
Marsha wrote:

Thanks! I haven't bought one yet, but will probably get the one that
comes in a box from Costco. It claims to have a layer of cooler foam on
top.

--
Cheers,
Bev

AllEmailDeletedImmediately

Mar 5, 2008, 8:56:29 AM3/5/08

"Marsha" <m...@xeb.net> wrote in message news:fqksl8$u0$1...@news.datemas.de...

and the memory foam mattresses are cold if you have a cold house, like we
do. so i use an electric mattress pad for toasty goodness. in the
summer, everything is usually still okay until the hot flashes hit. but i
think i'm over the hump on those.

i have the same setup you do, and love it.