distance a product travelled 2 reach u and its price both matter

kvc...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2008, 8:59:00 PM8/23/08
Hi, do we really have the time to care for our future? If so, lets
wait a few more moments before making a purchase. Pl make sure that
the purchase of a product u r making is as far as possible, produced/
made/available from the resources near u. This would reduce your
greenhouse trace. Coming generation would be grateful to you. Find a
product that is costing less(this takes a bit of your time) but its
worth the money u save in the end/
Regards. Pl join if you can share the way in which v make our planet
more hospita'ble and liveable for our coming gens/
Chandu

Al Bundy

Aug 25, 2008, 9:50:51 AM8/25/08

Hi! Let's chat.