Protect your computer with AdAlert

maching search

Jul 29, 2007, 12:03:11 AM7/29/07
Be alert your computer may have the virus infect. To protect your
computer and your documents, here is the urgent action for you to
click this link.

http://tsuitam.adalert.hop.clickbank.net?&p=3

Use the right methods to keep your files save.

Click now

http://tsuitam.adalert.hop.clickbank.net?&p=3

You also can join the affilitate to earn extra income.

Don't wait!! Just click into this link immediately,

http://tsuitam.adalert.hop.clickbank.net?&p=3

Provide you the information you need.

George Grapman

Jul 29, 2007, 6:17:39 AM7/29/07
maching search wrote:

> Provide you the information you need.

The only information we need is gmail and no contact info.

Virus

Jul 29, 2007, 8:38:46 AM7/29/07