Replica Chole handbag, replica chloe, Chloe replica

rinibab...@163.com

Jan 1, 2008, 3:16:37 AM1/1/08
designer handbags
Hi,

Glad to search your website by google and glad to know you are doing
replica business.

We are bag factory producing best quality replica LV,GUCCI,CHLOE bags
factory from China.

We supply bags to many shops in the wholesale markets in China
mainly.website:selllvbag.com

Now we expand our overseas business,all price we offered to wholesaler
customers are very competitive,set an example below (all prices are
based on minimium quantity 10pcs,you can mix any brand any
model,shipping cost excluded):

LV monogram Speedy 30,we sell usd30/pc
Chloe Paddington,we sell usd70/pc

If you would like to receive the wholesale prices list of LV,GUCCI
bags from us,please reply my email.Thanks.

Larry
Web: http://www.selllvbag.com
Msn: louisvui...@hotmail.com