Rock bottom doesnt have to be so rocky

phil scott

Oct 25, 2008, 4:13:18 PM10/25/08

whats done in china and india would work a lot better here in the US
suburbs due to the generally large lot sizes...

you would buy a community riding tractor, and farm half of the front
yards... raise ducks, chicken, pigs and catfish on the rest... that
provides fertilzer for the front yard farms and green houses....

that community eats free. ..

its a proven strategy. might take a fifth of the front yards to feed
the nation.... and that land is not burned out like most of our farm
land by over use, and chemical fertilizers.

for labor we have all those bogus bankers, lying scums in govt that
enabled this mess.. kiddie diddlers and ddpe pushers that can be
taken out of their cells for day labor....

perfect justice all around.

Phil scott

George

Oct 25, 2008, 6:50:39 PM10/25/08

No need, just elect Robin Hood and everything will be fine...

Rod Speed

Oct 25, 2008, 8:23:22 PM10/25/08
phil scott <ph...@philscott.net> wrote:

> whats done in china and india would work a lot better here
> in the US suburbs due to the generally large lot sizes...

> you would buy a community riding tractor, and farm half of the
> front yards... raise ducks, chicken, pigs and catfish on the rest...
> that provides fertilzer for the front yard farms and green houses....

> that community eats free. ..

> its a proven strategy.

Yep, the hippys tried it. Never took off tho.

> might take a fifth of the front yards to feed the nation....

It'd take a hell of a lot more than that if they arent prepared to be vegys.

> and that land is not burned out like most of our
> farm land by over use, and chemical fertilizers.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you dont have a clue about farming either.

> for labor we have all those bogus bankers, lying scums in govt that enabled this mess..

They wouldnt even last an hour, let alone a day.

> kiddie diddlers and ddpe pushers that can be taken out of their cells for day labor....

They wouldnt even last an hour, let alone a day.

> perfect justice all around.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed fantasys.