RodSpeed, Australia investing

KarlMarx_MiddleClass_Ipod_HipHop

Jan 17, 2008, 10:42:35 AM1/17/08
The exchange traded fund for Australia, EWA, is looking tempting for a
passive way to invest in Australia. I am liking the dividend yield on
it as a nice little cushion to investing in the continent. What you
say?

Rod Speed

Jan 17, 2008, 1:54:12 PM1/17/08
KarlMarx_MiddleClass_Ipod_HipHop <kwo...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Dunno anything about it, I personally mostly invest directly, not via funds.

The chart doesnt look that flash pre 2003, not clear what changed.

KarlMarx_MiddleClass_Ipod_HipHop

Jan 17, 2008, 4:10:24 PM1/17/08

EWA finished today at about 25.60. It is about 15% above its 52 week
low. Do you see any signs of slow down in Australia?

Rod Speed

Jan 17, 2008, 5:15:27 PM1/17/08
KarlMarx_MiddleClass_Ipod_HipHop <kwo...@hotmail.com> wrote

No, but the stockmarket is currently seeing a substantial correction.