Need efficient energy space heater

1 view

wipe...@hotmail.com

Aug 23, 2008, 7:08:32 PM8/23/08
Has anyone tried a good energy efficient space heater that they can
suggest? I haven't tried any, but found the following.
I.E. http://www.eheat.com/?gclid=COfJ0bW_oZQCFQVfFQodwF17tA

Thanks

Rod Speed

Aug 23, 2008, 7:21:00 PM8/23/08
wipe...@hotmail.com wrote:

> Has anyone tried a good energy efficient space heater that they can suggest?

All electrical heaters have the same energy efficiency except in the sense that
where you sit in front of the heater you avoid having to heat the whole room etc.

> I haven't tried any, but found the following.
> I.E. http://www.eheat.com/?gclid=COfJ0bW_oZQCFQVfFQodwF17tA

400W isnt much of a heater.

BigDog1

Aug 23, 2008, 7:51:59 PM8/23/08
On Aug 23, 5:08 pm, "wipeou...@hotmail.com" <wipeou...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

No such thing. Electric space heaters that put out enough to make a
difference will make your electric meter spin 'til the bearings squeal.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

max

Aug 23, 2008, 7:56:34 PM8/23/08
In article
<e2a758d0-d98b-4dd3...@t54g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,
"wipe...@hotmail.com" <wipe...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Crock of shit.

All electric space heaters are essentially 100% "efficient", regardless
of size. Mounting design can impact this. Fact is, a wall mounted
unit is markedly less efficient since more heat can radiate through the
outside wall. The classic free standing floor unit is the bomb. Yours
is stupid.

your spam is weak, and flaccid.

--
This signature can be appended to your outgoing mesages. Many people include in
their signatures contact information, and perhaps a joke or quotation.