Boraxo

Steve IA

Jul 19, 2008, 7:12:33 AM7/19/08
I'd like to buy a 5 lb. box of Boraxo powdered hand soap.
I live in a small town and it's not available locally. It's 50
miles from a big city and I don't want to drive from big-box
to big-box looking. The shipping online is greater than the
cost of the product.
Does anybody know a place that stocks this: preferably,
c. in a major chain with store in Des Moines, Iowa.
a. without a membership
b. the product I'm asking about, not a different you use.

Thank you
Steve
41N

Message has been deleted

larry

Jul 19, 2008, 12:11:46 PM7/19/08

we buy ours from a local janitorial supply

-larry/dallas

CHUCKB

Jul 20, 2008, 10:35:02 PM7/20/08
On Jul 19, 7:12 am, Steve IA <n...@xnews.net> wrote:
GEMPLERS in Wisconsin (WWW.GEMPLERS.COM) sells that item via internet,
mail(GEMPLERS POB 44993, Madison, WI 53744) or phone 1-800-382-8473
item #145553