Razors

Just A User

Nov 9, 2007, 10:18:29 AM11/9/07
I use disposable razors, the kind I can buy in a one dollar store for
about 10 or 12 for one dollar. I have sensitive skin but not very thick
course hair. So I only use each blade once or twice to shave my face,
more than that and it feels more like the hairs are being pulled from my
skin rather than cut. I was looking at old threads and didn't really see
a way to keep them sharp any longer. I was thinking of storing them in
some sort of home brew vacuum chamber. My thinking is that the air is
part of what causes them to loose their sharpness.
Message has been deleted

Shawn Hirn

Nov 10, 2007, 1:15:37 AM11/10/07
In article <btmdnTDHHP3P56na...@giganews.com>,

You're better off using a real razor, such as the Mach 3. It will give
you many more shaves than those disposables, plus it will be cheaper in
the long run and friendlier to the environment. Most importantly, you'll
get a much better shave.