Hardcore

Improveyourlife

Feb 1, 2008, 7:57:49 AM2/1/08
DORGScocbkk Insgide Taeen

http://www.conerstruinm.com/84/1/

When I had seen the last sod placed on her grave, I turned and went,
with a desolate but hopeful heart. I had a kind of feeling that her
death had sealed the truth of her last vision. I mounted old Constancy
at the churchyard gate, and set out for Hilton Hall.

CHAPTER XXI

Hilton.

It was a dark, drizzling night when I arrived at the little village of
Hilton, within a mile of the Hall. I knew a respectable second-rate
inn
on the side next the Hall, to which the gardener and other servants
had
been in the habit of repairing of an evening, and I thought I might
there stumble upon some information, especially as the old-fashioned
place had a large kitchen in which all sorts of guests met. When I
reflected on the utter change which time, weather, and a great scar
must
have made upon me, I feared no recognition.