RodSpeed

KarlMarx_MiddleClass_Ipod_HipHop

Jan 1, 2008, 10:10:07 AM1/1/08
Please comment on Australian Crawl, the pop music band from the
1980's. Also, where do you see copper and rare earth metals heading
in 2008 I think we will see a major cash/credit crunch in 2008. Maybe
not so much in Pacific economies, but we are global baby, so hold on.

Rod Speed

Jan 1, 2008, 6:27:38 PM1/1/08
KarlMarx_MiddleClass_Ipod_HipHop <kwo...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Please comment on Australian Crawl, the pop music band from the 1980's.

Wouldnt know who they were if they bit me on my bum.

> Also, where do you see copper and rare earth metals heading in 2008

I doubt there will be anything too dramatic except that the prices in USD terms
may well improve significantly if the USD continues to sag like it has done.

> I think we will see a major cash/credit crunch in 2008.

I dont. The sub prime fiasco certainly still has some way to run, but I dont see a major
cash/credit crunch, the fed has worked out how to handle those quite effectively.

> Maybe not so much in Pacific economies,

Yep, we've never been stupid enough to have our own sub prime fiasco.

The most we have seen is that some operations that chose to use mostly short
term funds for long term lending, have found the source of those funds has
dried up. Thats never been a very big percentage of the operations here tho.

> but we are global baby,

No we arent in that sense.

> so hold on.

I dont need to hold on. I'll do fine financially even if that does happen.