welcome to china

www.kaphli.com

Mar 31, 2008, 11:51:44 PM3/31/08
to niexi...@hotmail.com

Hello, welcome you Kafuchi network www.kaphli.com fashion! Store just
opened, it is also necessary for you and your friends a lot patronage
oh. Each sell a commodity will be the proceeds of one yuan donation
give the funds available offer love! The plan of "humanitarianism,
love, and dedication," the spirit of the Red Cross, others advocated
sharing the difficulties, let themselves happier. Designed to have
psychological trauma and mental illness to provide various forms of
help to various disasters and emergencies traumatized by the incident,
as far as possible to provide humanitarian aid. I hope you can find
their favorite products, we will serve you faithfully! I wish you
happy shopping! Thank you!Friends of the United States is very pleased
to be able for you to experience the online purchase of goods from
China fun bar, I wish you a happy shopping!

Al Bundy

Apr 1, 2008, 5:03:28 PM4/1/08
On Mar 31, 10:51 pm, "www.kaphli.com" <510432...@qq.com> wrote:
> Hello, welcome you Kafuchi networkwww.kaphli.comfashion! Store just

Thank you faithful servant and fellow humanitarian.
I prefer to purchase real products that are actually delivered rather
than not shipped or confiscated at customs.

George Grapman

Apr 1, 2008, 5:14:23 PM4/1/08
No need to worry about that as nothing will ever be shipped.