how to turn $12 into $6,000!!!

maxca...@hotmail.com

Jul 25, 2007, 11:48:12 AM7/25/07

easy money this is an investment opportunity for serious people
only!!! how to turn $12 into $6,000!!!!!! reading this could change
your life! it changed mine...

easy $$$ & it works
turn $12 into $6,000 AND MORE using paypal!!! reading this could
change your
financial life! it really does work!

you have most likely seen or heard about "the letter" $6.00 program
that was recently televised on 20/20, oprah winfrey and an article
published in the wall street journal on 6/16/2001. if not, here it
is!!!

everyone has heard about "paypal" (if you haven't you will soon)
and, when i came across this concept i knew it would work because, as
a member of paypal, i had already experienced their efficiency and
excellent standing. i've always thought things like this were a bunch
of nonsense. but my curiosity got the best of me, and i went for it! i
figured at least six people would respond out of the millions of
people that use the internet. you should give it a try, too! you have
nothing to lose, and $$ thousands of dollars to gain!

this is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and,
it's risk-free. best of all-- it really works! if all of the following
instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.
please note: please follow these directions exactly, and $20,000 or
more can be yours in 20 to 60 days.

this program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity
of
the participants. please continue its success by carefully adhering
to the instructions.

you will now become part of the mail order business. in this
business, your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. you
are in the business of developing mailing lists. many large
corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. however,
the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which
is made from people like you and me asking to be included in that
list. I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal
aspects
of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office
(1-800-725-2161)
and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! make sure you print a copy
of this
article now, so you can get the information off of it, as you need
it. here are
the easy steps to success:

requirements

1. an email address
2. a premier or business paypal account

step #1 setting up your free paypal account

it's extremely safe and very easy to set up a free paypal account!
just go to https://www.paypal.com (notice the secure "https" within
the link)
be sure to sign up for a free premier or business account (and not
just a personal account) otherwise you won't be able to receive credit
card payments from other people.

step #2 sending paypal money

"it is an undeniable law of the universe that we must first give in
order to receive." now all you have to do is send $2.00 by way of
paypal to each of the six email addresses listed below.

make sure the subject of the payment says.
*please put me on your email list* (this keeps the program 100%
legal. so please don't forget!)

#1) prof...@punkass.com
#2) lok...@seznam.cz
#3) ba...@inbox.lv
#4) fred...@yahoo.com
#5) maintena...@aol.com
#6) maxca...@hotmail.com

step #3 - adding your email address

after you send your six $2.00 payments, it's your turn to add your
email address to the list! copy this entire article on a word page.
take the #1) email off the list that you see above, move the other
addresses up one (6 becomes 5 & 5 becomes 4, etc) then put your email
address (the one used in your paypal account) as #6 on the list.

**make sure the email you supply is exactly as it appears in your
paypal account. **

step #4 - the pure joy of receiving paypal money!

you are now ready to post your copy of this message, to at least 200
newsgroups, message boards, etc. (i think there are close to 32,000
groups)

! ---- directions----how to post to
newsgroups, message board----------

step 1) you do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and
drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy'
from the edit menu. this will copy the entire letter into the computer
memory.

step 2) open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top
of the blank page. from the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. this will
paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name
to the list.

step 3) save your new notepad file as a .txt file. if you want to do
your postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file to

step 4) use netscape or internet explorer and try searching for
various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
discussions.) just example you log on any search engine like
yahoo.com, google.com, altavista.com, excite.com then you search with
this subject? millionaire message board? or money making message
board? or employment message board? or money making discussions? or
money
making forum? or business message board? etc. you will find
thousands &
thousands of message boards. click one by one then you will find the
option
post a new message. :

step 5) visit these message boards and post this article as a new
message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste
from
the edit menu. fill in the subject, this will be the header that
everyone sees as
they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group,
click the post
message button. it only takes about 60 seconds to complete postings
on message boards after you catch on.

good luck!

Bob F

Jul 25, 2007, 9:23:03 PM7/25/07

<maxca...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> easy money this is an investment opportunity for serious people
> only!!! how to turn $12 into $6,000!!!!!! reading this could change
> your life! it changed mine...

Readers - don't be fooled. There are much better scams available, which can turn
$6 into $6000. Don't fall for this inflated version of this illegal scam.

Bob