solar charged cars

strolli...@yahoo.com

Sep 12, 2008, 10:42:44 AM9/12/08
Glad to hear that more and more plug-in electric cars and scooters
won't cause blackouts and electric rate increases to upgrade the grid
(so blackouts won't occur.)

Glad to hear that more and more plug-in electric cars and scooters
won't result in a need for more and more worldwide polluting power
plants to meet those electric demands- especially in China, India,
Thailand, Japan etc. etc. , MEXICO and the U.S. !

Glad to hear there will be no reason to be concerned about worldwide
health problems due to more and more polluting power plants!

Don't believe the above fantasy!

Demand a SOLAR charging option from electric vehicle manufacturers!

information on solar powered cars:

only 8 solar panels charge this electric car in a day!:

solar-electric-car.com

4 Solar panels on the roof recharge the 15 batteries on the Mazda
Electric Car if they are only half empty If the Mazda is near empty it
takes all 8 panels al day long to charge. If wind is blowing the wind
charger makes the charging go faster.

made in USA - solar charged electric car:

http://www.freedrive-ev.com/index.html

compressed air powered car:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmqpGZv0YT4

Also:

I received this email from the air powered car manufacturer stating
that they expect to come out with a SOLAR POWERED ELECTRIC AIR
COMPRESSOR for their car!:

--- custome...@zeropollutionmotors.us wrote:

Hi

First of all we will only start production by late
2010 early 2011. We will start a waiting list by mid
2009.
Secondly there are people who are looking into using
a solar panel to generate the energy required to fill
the tank but there also other clean solutions such as
wind power and river current. Stay tuned and check
our website regularly for more information
Regards

Shiva Vencat

posted by Mike strolli...@yahoo.com