FRAUD

rgjr...@aol.com

Jan 16, 2008, 5:30:16 AM1/16/08
Transaction Date: 01/11/08 Posting Date: 01/14/08
Amount: $16.95
Reference Number: 24692168******************

and

Transaction Date: 01/11/08 Posting Date: 01/14/08
Amount: $16.95
Reference Number: 24692168******************

Charges Wc *Essntl For Home-v 800-475-1942 Mn and Wc *Value Plus-v
888-833-7279 Mn.
Were NOT authorized by any person with access to my card.
Additionally, the source of these charges is unknown; however, the
only purchase I've made where both my CC # and e-mail were used was
purchase of "The Grabit" tool. I've called both toll-free numbers and
get the same "Membership Services" The reps who answered the calls
gave me the same ol' song; "I will cancel your membership(s) and
refund the charges." I was also promised an e-mail confirming the
cancellation, not yet received! The rep could tell me nothing else
regarding the charges (he could see both which is fishy anyway) and to
allow 2-3 billing cycles. Three months, no way. See
http://www.memberstatus.com/terms07.html or contact

Provell, Inc. (Pink Sheets:PRVLQ)
11100 Wayzata Blvd., Ste. 680
Minneapolis, MN 55305