Re: martha

Message has been deleted

Gary Heston

Sep 16, 2008, 11:54:09 PM9/16/08
In article <6PCdneqQponHRVLV...@earthlink.com>,
Derald <der...@invalid.net> wrote:
>I'm certainly not much of a teevee person, much less a daytime teevee
>person (well, except for "The Young and the Restless") but who else here
>finds Martha Stewart absolutely fascinating? She has one of the most
>finely-tuned, best controlled "type 'A'" personalities available to the
>average voyeur-aficionado. Hell, I even watch her "Everyday Foods"
>series that is presented by my local PBS affiliate....

The primary feature of "Everyday Foods" is that Martha does _not_ appear
in the show. Bear in mind that you're not seeing all the screaming and
abuse that she's famous for on the set.

Gary

--
Gary Heston ghe...@hiwaay.net http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/

Why is it that these days, the words "What idiot" are so frequently
followed by the words "at Microsoft"?

Message has been deleted

manny

Sep 25, 2008, 5:44:10 PM9/25/08
On Sep 16, 8:54�pm, ghes...@hiwaay.net (Gary Heston) wrote:
> In article <6PCdneqQponHRVLVnZ2dnUVZ_hydn...@earthlink.com>,

> Derald �<der...@invalid.net> wrote:
> >I'm certainly not much of a teevee person, much less a daytime teevee
> >person (well, except for "The Young and the Restless") but who else here
> >finds Martha Stewart absolutely fascinating? She has one of the most
> >finely-tuned, best controlled "type 'A'" personalities available to the
> >average voyeur-aficionado. Hell, I even watch her "Everyday Foods"
> >series that is presented by my local PBS affiliate....
>
> The primary feature of "Everyday Foods" is that Martha does _not_ appear
> in the show. Bear in mind that you're not seeing all the screaming and
> abuse that she's famous for on the set.
>
> Gary
>
> --
> Gary Heston �ghes...@hiwaay.nethttp://www.thebreastcancersite.com/

> Why is it that these days, the words "What idiot" are so frequently
> followed by the words "at Microsoft"?

All I know after watching Everyday Foods on PBS with and without
Martha. After she appeared on the show last season after John (the
baker) left the show to open his own bakery, the show seems to have
gone down hill. I do enjoy her on her own program on Channel 4 shown
in the affternoon weekdays here in the Los Angeles area, when I get
the chance to see the program. Martha would be best to just leave the
Everyday Foods program alone without her help.