Free "valuable gifts" as Birthday Gifts.

bwoo...@thebirthdayregister.com

Aug 2, 2007, 9:39:13 AM8/2/07
I've found one of the coolest web sites on the internet. You can get
Free "valuable gifts" as Birthday Gifts.

BirthdaySmile.com is a web site where anyone can register their
birthday securely online and get free birthday gifts from local
merchants like a free dinner, free round of golf, free stuff, free
movie tickets, everything is free. No purchase necessary, no spam, and
it takes less than 5 minutes. Merchants use part of their advertising
budget to attract customers with free birthday gifts instead of
advertising.

Check it out! BirthdaySmile.com

Brontide

Aug 2, 2007, 9:56:15 AM8/2/07
On Aug 2, 9:39 am, bwool...@thebirthdayregister.com wrote:
> I've found one of the coolest web sites on the internet. You can get
> Free "valuable gifts" as Birthday Gifts.

Lying doesn't help your cause. You didn't *FIND* anything, it's your
site. bwoolard is probably Bob Woolard and the whois information
lists Robert Woolard. Be honest that you need people to signup in
order to get merchants to buy into your program.

That aside, the site does look genuine, and the privacy policy is
sane. The problem is I can't find any 3rd part confirmation that this
site actually works.

Sorry, but no thanks!

-Eric