discount-luxury.com

JOHN...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2007, 9:11:46 AM9/27/07
This website is fraudulent. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM. I ordered
a Prada bag from them and it is nothing like the designer pictures
they are showing and the material is typical Chinese garbage. The bag
was suppose to be patent leather and it was some cheap crap. They sell
real bad knock-offs. They have no address where to locate the company
and only provide a email address. There is no address for returns even
though they indicate information is available on shipping and returns.
When you go to returns on their website the page is blank. I had to
with fight them to get a return address which is in Guangzhou City,
China and it cost me $40 to return it and they have not returned my
$259.00 through PayPal. I called PayPal and since they are out of the
country their is nothing they can do to help other than sending a
email to them requesting the return of my money and posting a bad
merchant information. In addition, the Prada bag that I ordered was
$259.00 and now their website has increased the price to $329.00. Here
is the website link: http://discount-luxury.com

Al Bundy

Sep 27, 2007, 4:56:43 PM9/27/07

An old timer like Bernie Baruch once said, "A loss quickly taken is
half a gain."
If you had held on to the bag you would now have one worth $70 more.
Anyone stupid enough to buy from one of those sites deserves exactly
what they get.
Generally, I'd say you paid tuition and received an education. In
reality, you probably bought stuff like this in the past and will
again next week when the sting wears off. Welcome to the college of
lifelong learning.

The Real Bev

Sep 27, 2007, 11:16:02 PM9/27/07
Al Bundy wrote:

And you didn't even mention the insanity of spending that much on a PURSE!

Personally, I favor the Ameribag "healthy back" (can't imagine why it's any
healthier than any other shoulder bag, but it has lots of interior pockets)
bags which retail for $80-$120. I have 4 of them. The most expensive was a
buck at a yard sale. I can't imagine why those women were crazy enough to
sell them.

--
Cheers, Bev
"Welcome to Hell, here's your accordion."