Safeway's $5 fridays starting to look reasonalbe to me.

James

Oct 24, 2008, 4:56:37 PM10/24/08
Bought a rotisserie chicken today for $5. Comes out to be around $2/
lb. cooked weight. Considering how often I've burnt chicken on the
grill, this isn't too bad a deal. I've also bought their All American
Sub when it's $5. If you are willing to shell out $5 for a fast food
sub, this is a better deal. I've had a $5 footlong from Subway which
was much smaller.

George Grapman

Oct 24, 2008, 5:01:43 PM10/24/08

Got a chicken today . Had part for lunch and the rest will be in a
salad for the weekend.